Diguo Belgian / Belgium Luxury Royal Family Balance Syphon Coffee Maker.
The Belgian Balance Siphon brewer invention of the mid-18th century works by placing Coffee grounds in the Brew Flask, and water is place in the Vacuum Flask over a Spirit Burner—this Flask is affixed to a Balance Lever. Making use of gravitational energy, vacuum and vapor pressure to brew you a delicious cup.
Fill Spirit Burner bottle up to 60% with denatured alcohol or spirit (not included). Extend the wink about quarter to half an inch above the lid before immersing the rest.
Familiarize yourself with the brewing process without coffee grounds in order to yield optimal results. Use good fuel to prevent soothing. All stopper must be tight for proper operation.
1. Secure cloth filter to the filter head on the Siphon pipette and place it in the Brewing Flask (Glass). Insert the other end into the Vacuum Flask (Pot) firmly. Making sure it has a tight seal.
2. Add about 40g of medium fine coffee grounds to the Brewing Flask. Depend on your liking.
3. Unscrew the Vacuum Flask’s Plug. Pour in 450 to 500 cc of cold or warm water with the measuring cup provided. Hand tight the Plug and ensure the sealing is good.
4. Push down Balance lever to rise the Vacuum Flask. Fully uncap open the Burner’s extinguisher. Lower the Vacuum Flask and rest the extinguisher cap against it. Light up the Burner and wait.
5. After all brewed coffee is being siphon back to the Vacuum Flask, break the flask vacuum by loosening the top plug. Coffee is serve through the faucet